REALTORS Property Resource (RPR) >Exclusive Tools for Brokers and Managers
From all accounts, the REALTORS Property Resource (RPR) has become an important benefit for Suburban West REALTOR agents and brokers. But did you know that as the broker/owner or manager, there are an additional suite of tools available to elevate your business and serve your unique needs.
Broker Tool Sets Overview
The RPR Broker Tool Sets (BTS) are designed to benefit real estate organizations by providing high value tools to brokers and managers in order to leverage the powerful RPR database across their entire market area. To facilitate the BTS an extensive back-office infrastructure has been created, with management functions that include a set of four powerful tools:
- Company Branding: Available for RPR application display and agent generated report for consumers
- Affiliated Services Support: Mortgage, Title, Home Warranty, Insurance, etc
- Chart Service: Importable graphic charts for use in company intranet, website or marketing
- Data Tool: Market share reports, trends and forecasting- across multiple MLS’s, in one format
Get Started Today
How do I get my company started? If you are interested in receiving more information on Broker Tool Sets, please complete the form located at http://blog.narrpr.com/broker-tool-sets-queue AND register for BTS Overview Webinar. You will receive a BTS Implementation package during the webinar session.
What information is needed to set up my company? Once you’ve attended the BTS Overview webinar, the brokerage must provide the following to the RPR BTS Implementation Team:
- A complete office roster including all active office names, addresses, phone numbers and MLS affiliations(s) and associated MLS office id(s).
- Affiliate Service Modules information, including contact information, photos, links and logos for brokerage core services such as Title, Insurance, Mortgage (with or without rates), Warrant, etc. – if applicable
- Branding information, including main company logo and links.
- Company authorized users list. Broker corporate staff and their branch office management can be designated authorized users. These users will have access to the Data Tool to run reports and/or the ability to manage mortgage rates if applicable.
Once the Implementation team receives ALL information, your company will be placed in the Implementation queue to process. Timeframes may vary depending on the complexity of the organization. Once all processing is complete, you will be notified of the activation date for the BTS elements for your company.
Additional Training and Support
RPR has created a one top place for all of your Broker and Manager support systems. Go to http://blog.narrpr.com/broker to access the Broker/Manager Resource Center. Once there, you’ll find:
- Training Center – videos, flyers, webinars
- Communication Templates – customizable email messages to communicate with managers and agents
- Sales Meeting Modules – “How To” videos and flyers that can be used at sales meetings to introduce/remind agents about RPR features and benefits
What Does it Cost?
The Broker Tool Sets is FREE as part of your Suburban West membership.
REALTORS® Property Resource Blog
RPR Help Desk