DocuSign for REALTORS® Professional
Electronic signatures and distribution of documents are becoming more prevalent to today’s real estate transaction. To help keep Suburban West members at the forefront of electronic transactions, we have partnered with the premier electronic signature provider, DocuSign, to extend a significant discount for annual subscriptions to their eSignature service.
DocuSign for REALTORS® Professional makes it easy to close real estate transactions faster, build client loyalty, and reduce costs, by giving you the power to send legally binding documents and get signatures anytime, anywhere from any Internet-connected device.
DocuSign is a complete web-based eSignature solution that will help you close more business faster without sacrificing security. Subscribers to DocuSign for REALTORS® Professional service receive:
- An easy-to-use online platform that enables you to upload documents, assign required fields and distribute to any person who can access the online document easily – no software downloads
- A process that allows clients to easily sign documents from the comfort of their home, office, internet-enable mobile device, iPad or tablet. – no downloads or account necessary
- A system to easily track signing and workflow history including: all contract changes, route all changes for initial and get a complete and clean contract with negotiation history once all parties agree to the terms
- Extensive support of the system, including: access to the DocuSign community; 24/7 Online Case Submission; Chat, Email and Phone Support from 7am – Midnight Monday – Friday
- Helpful training to ensure that users get the most out the system, including both online help site/knowledge base and on-demand training
Also note that the DocuSign is fully integrated with another SWRA member service, zipForm 6 Professional Edition. SWRA members now have access to all the components for an electronic transaction at a fraction of what it used to cost. Click here to learn more about how to utilize DocuSign with your zipForm service.
What Does it Cost?
Suburban West has negotiated on behalf of members to provide a value-added discount for this important service. SWRA members can purchase a one-seat, one year subscription to DocuSign for REALTORS® Professional for $129.99 (includes tax), a $50 savings of the regular retail price for the service.
How Do I Start?
Suburban West REALTORS® Association is an authorized re-seller of DocuSign for REALTORS® Professional. You can purchase a one-seat subscrption available at the current pro-rated cost of $32.50 that runs from May 11th, 2013 through August 10th, 2013.
The full term of the subscription is August 11, 2012 through August 10, 2013. You are provided access to the full DocuSign for REALTORS Professional product.
Already a DocuSign subscriber? You can be provided a pro-rated refund for the unused portion of your service and can then purchase the same subscription at the discounted rate through SWRA.
For more information and to request a registration form, please contact SWRA staff member Joshua Appleby at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-495-SWRA.
For technical problems or questions with DocuSign for REALTORS® Professional, please contact DocuSign customer support at 866.219.4318 or email@example.com. Please contact Suburban West with any billing questions.
The following training and support resources may also be helpful if you are new to the service or have questions or problems:
Recorded Training - 30 Minute Training video
Training Videos – Visual instructions on different subjects
Training – Sign up for a DocuSign/RE webinar
Sending with DocuSign – See how quick and easy it is to send your first document using your new DocuSign account
Answer Any DocuSign Question – Details and complete overviews
Chat with a DocuSign Agent – If you have other questions
DocuSign Training Session
Request a Registration Form
Integration with ZipForm (PDF)