**SUPPORT ALERT – Google Chrome Printing Issue Information**
zipForm has posted the following on the Support section of its website: It has come to our attention that the latest version of Google Chrome (Version 60) and its built-in PDF plugin is not handling certain types of images/logos properly, so that printing your PDFs results in only getting “blank lines” with no words/text. CLICK HERE to find our more information. The problem occurring has nothing to do with new zipForm® Plus Platform Design, as the issue is also occurring with zipForm® Plus “Classic” .
zipForm® Plus is the real estate forms software that gives members access to the most up-to-date Pennsylvania standard forms. In addition to accessing zipForm® Plus on any computer, today’s mobile REALTOR® can access their forms from any Apple, Android and Blackberry mobile device using zipForm® Mobile. Both of these products are value-added benefits of Suburban West membership.
Activating Your FREE zipForm® Plus Account
Members of SWRA can follow the instructions below to set up your FREE zipForm® Plus access today:
- Go to http://www.zipform.com/order/order.asp
- Select Suburban West REALTORS® Association from the drop down menu
- Enter your NRDS number. (To find out your NRDS number, click here or call SWRA at 610-560-4800)
- Once your account is set up you can access it from anywhere you have internet access by going to www.zipformplus.com.
How Do I Access zipForm® Mobile?
You must already have an active zipForm® account set up. In the browser on your mobile device (Apple, Android, Blackberry phone or tablet), go to www.zipformonline.com. Once on the site, use your zipForm® credentials to login. NOTE: There is NOT a dedicated app for this product, access to the zipForm® mobile service is available only through your device’s browser.
Renewing Your Annual zipForm® Plus Service
- Renewing an individual account? While zipForm® Plus access is free with your SWRA membership, you are required by ziplogix® to renew your free zipForm® Plus account annually. You will begin to receive notices 30 days prior to the renewal. There will be no charge. Single users simply need follow the prompts that appear at login to renew and continue to receive uninterrupted access log into their account.
- Renewing a brokerage account? If you are renewing a brokerage account, you will need to call your ziplogix® account representative to renew. If you do not know who your account representative is or are having problems with your brokerage account renewal, please call the zipLogix® help desk at 586-840-0140 for assistance.
There are a number of guides and videos available from zipForm® to get you up and running with the program fast. You can access many of these tools by clicking on the following links:
- zipForm® Plus Quick Training, Tips, and Tricks – a collection of 2-10 minute training videos on all aspects of zipForm Plus.
- Calendar and links to Live Online Training – a calendar with links to daily (M-F) live interactive webinars
- Connecting zipforms® Plus with Docusign®
Offices can also request a zipForm® Plus training as part of the Suburban West’s Office Education Program. Contact Paula Tansey at email@example.com or call 610-560-4800.
Do you have questions or problems about how to access the service or issues when you are logged in, please call zipForm® customer support at 586-840-0140. zipForm® support is available 24 hours Monday through Friday; and limited hours from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm EST weekends and holidays. Once connected to their phone support, follow the menu items provided for support on the specific product. You can also contact support online at http://support.zipform.com/emailsupport.asp.