The Leadership Development Program’s objective is to empower our members to maximize their leadership potential applicable to all levels of the individual’s life – professional, personal and Association related and to encourage those individuals to participate in REALTOR® leadership roles.
The two-month winter curriculum includes five intensive sessions, each focusing on a different aspect of leadership development including: Emotional Intelligence, Team Building, Professional Speaking Techniques, Win-Win Negotiating and The Economics of Real Estate. After graduating from the program, students will be recognized in front of their peers at the Annual Membership Meeting and presented with a diploma and a certificate to the Association of REALTORS® School to further their real estate education.
- Building a Team for Success: Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Emotional Intelligence: The Missing Link to Effective Leadership
- Powerful Presentations: Using Professional Speaking Techniques
- Negotiating Success: Win-Win Negotiations
- The Economics of Real Estate
About the LDP Instructors:
- Brenda Florida will kick off our LDP Series with Building a Team for Success and Emotional Intelligence: The Missing Link to Effective Leadership. Brenda was instrumental in running the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® Leadership Development Program and is now an Operations Manager for a local Real Estate firm.
- Jim Hornickel is an experienced and passionate facilitator and founding director and CEO of Bold New Directions, a global training company. Jim has worked with thousands of professionals in the US, Europe and Asia over the past decade. His resume includes hundreds of Fortune 500 clients where he has delivered training programs on negotiations, communication, management and leadership skills. His recent clients include: Merck, BMW, Bank of America and more.
- Mike Perry, ABR, GRI will present The Economics of Real Estate. Mike instructs broker-level and designation courses at the Association of REALTORS® School including real estate investment, real estate sales, real estate finance and the accredited buyer representative courses.
Applications to apply for the 2018 program will become available on December 1st, 2017.
For questions regarding Suburban West’s Leadership Development Program, please contact Kristin Tornetta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-560-4800.