Starbucks Morning: Preparing for Medicare Open Enrollment
The Medicare Open Enrollment Period begins October 15 and runs through December 7. This period gives you the opportunity to make changes to your Medicare coverage that will be effective on January 1, 2018. If you’re satisfied with your current coverage, you don’t need to make changes; however, it’s a good idea to review your options, including:
- Change from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan, or vice versa
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another Medicare Advantage plan
- Join a Medicare prescription drug plan, switch from one Medicare prescription drug plan to another, or drop prescription drug coverage
Being informed is the best way to avoid mistakes that cost money. Join Allen Heffler, USI Affinity’s My Medicare Advisor, as he reviews:
- What Medicare is and does, what is covered and not covered and review the four Parts of Medicare
- Review and analyze differences between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Part D prescription coverage and discussion of the donut hole
Have your questions answered on this important topic. Don’t miss this chance to learn the latest on Medicare and how your choices can impact your coverage!
November 1; 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
SWRA, Malvern (NEW OFFICE LOCATION)
1 Country View Road, Suite 101
Malvern, PA 19355
FREE ($25 for Non-members)
Allen Heffler, USI Affinity My Medicare Advisor
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Meetings”) or call the Suburban West REALTORS® Association at 610-560-4800.