> ABR® Designation Requirements
The Accredited Buyer Representative designation is the “benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.” The Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council, Inc. (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS® awards this coveted designation to REALTORS® who meet the following criteria:
- Completion of the 2-day ABR®® designation course and a passing grade the written exam
- Maintain membership in REBAC (one year membership is included with registration for the designation course)
- Maintain membership with NAR
- Complete one ABR® elective course within three years of completing the 2-day designation course.
- Document five completed transactions as a buyer representative. Transactions may have occurred before taking the ABR® designation course within three years of taking the designation course.
Additional questions can be forwarded to Paula Tansey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-495-SWRA.
ABR® Designation Courses
Why Earn a Designation
MCE Course Schedule by Month
Online Designation Courses