|Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB®)
Ready to achieve a new level of professional growth and recognition? The CRB Designation is designed to elevate professional standards, enhance individual and office performance, and designate real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge essential to the practice of brokerage management.
- One of the oldest and most respected designations in the industry.
- Elite group of individuals -- only 3% of all REALTORS® have met the requirements.
- CRB Designees are proven leaders and are among the most effective, efficient and profitable in the industry. CRBs earn more than $57,000 more per year than colleagues without the Designation.
- Exemplifies the highest level of professional achievement in real estate brokerage management.
- Since 1968, the Council has awarded this prestigious designation only to REALTORS® who have met specific requirements and completed advanced professional training.
- You do not need a broker's license to earn the CRB Designation.
- Coursework can be completed through a variety of blended-learning options.
- Managing a team, personal assistant or office for at least one (1) year meet the management experience required for Designation.
Upcoming CRB® Designation Courses
"No CRB Courses Scheduled at this Time"
CREDITS – All courses listed here provide (or are submitted for) continuing education credit for Pennsylvania Real Estate license renewal. Courses may also provide additional credits as noted:
|R = Real Estate Renewal
||A = Appraisal Renewal
||E = NAR Code of Ethics
|B = Broker Pre-License
||D = Designation Credit
||L = PA CLE Credits
CRB® Designation Requirements
More Information on the CRB® Designation
MCE Course Schedule by Month
Online Designation Courses